Powered By Blogger

Senin, 15 Februari 2010

What is my favorite thing?


It is very easy to answer the question, and the answer is my purse. It was a gift when I was in junior high school. I have been using it for 4-5 years. It is still in a good condition because my mother said that if the purse was dirty I should wash and take care of it. I always put it in a clean and safe place. In my opinion, a purse shouldn’t be expensive, but we should emphasize the functions. I love it very much than the other things and it is one of my special things.


What does my purse look like? It looks like a rectangular, the length is about 18 cm and the width is about 16 cm and I can fold it. The yellow purse has lot of parts and one of them has a zipper. I usually use it to save the coins so that the coins don’t fall down. If we save the coins too much, the zipper can broke.

Another part usually to save the cash and sometimes, I just put a little money to help me to be economical. Another part usually to put many kinds of cards, such as membership cards, residency cards, identity cards, driver’s license, etc. The other part usually to put many kinds of photos and there are also a small picture on the purse.

7 komentar:

  1. Heiii wella!!

    What a post!!

    hahhaaaaa~~~

    could u add ur purse picture??

    I'm not very good at imagining~~~hehe

    Keep Writing!
    Anyway, I've already posted my Post. .
    Please check it out and leave ur comment. . .
    Hopefully I can revise it before the deadline. . .
    xoxoxoxoxo. . .

    Thanks!
    See u soon then!
    XXX

    BalasHapus
  2. nice post..^^

    hahaha my purse is always empty...

    BalasHapus
  3. wella...wellla wellaa...
    thx 4 ur comment..
    "there are also a small picture on the purse."
    are U sure with those sentence?
    it must be ur boyfriend picture hohohoh..

    BalasHapus
  4. Wella... The sentence,"...there are also a small picture on the purse" must change "...there is also a small picturon on the pusre" hehehe...

    BalasHapus
  5. actually i can't imagine yours,,
    would you add the photo of it to make me and others understand...
    hehe..

    BalasHapus
  6. mutual posting , congrat

    BalasHapus