Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 03 Maret 2010

Describing People...


It is my fourth post and I feel confused how to begin describing people, because I have written three articles about describing something so far. Last time, I wrote about describing myself, describing my favorite thing and describing my favorite place; and now I am describing about my favorite lecturer. Each of them has a different topic, but they discuss the same thing. I hope next week I won’t to describe something. :-)

I have been taught by this person and I consider this person is my favorite lecturer. At first sight, you will say that this person is kind and smart; and you will also say that this person is a wonderful person. This simple person is a punctual person, because this person has almost never come late to class. One more thing, when this person teaches the students; most of the students will understand about the course. That’s why, not only me but most of my friends love this person, too.

Actually, this person is medium height and build. The height is about 165 cm and the weight is about 53 kg. This person is white-skinned and got oval-faced. This person is always seen tidy and very good-looking, too.

This person has straight shoulder-length hair with a centre parting. This person has also a short fringe and sometimes wears the hair pushed back behind the ears. This person has dark eyes and a pointed nose. She wears glasses and she has also beautiful voice, so when she is teaching the voice is very clear. She has nice lips and when she is smiling she looks beautiful.

She is a kind, a friendly and an energetic person, I think she seldom get angry because she is a good-tempered person. She is a responsible person; when she teaches us, she tries to explain us until we understand her explanation and if we are still confused; she will give us more time to share with her about our problems in her course. She always speaks quickly and makes me feel amazed. She is a hardworking and an intelligent person.

She loves to wear smart-clothes and high-heeled shoes. She also likes to wear earrings and watch. That’s why; I think she collects some kind of earrings and watches. Everyday, she uses simple make-up and sometimes she wears accessories on her hair. She also wears bracelet and ring.

One day, I met her at Ambarukmo Plaza in one of factory outlets and she was looking at some dresses. She was very excited with the dresses so that she didn’t realize that we’re in the same factory outlet. I think she loves walking and shopping.

She is my favorite lecturer, and I think most of you also idolize her. Now, would you like to guess my favorite lecturer?...^_^

8 komentar:

  1. yaaa, miss frida :)
    by the way we described the same person wella :p
    nice post!

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahaha. . . .
    miss Frida is the most favorite lecturer. . .

    :D

    nice posting

    BalasHapus
  3. woooouw...you even know ms frida weight and height...

    great post sist....^^

    BalasHapus
  4. hehe what does it mean?
    "wears the hair pushed back behind the ears"

    tell me whether i am wrong or maybe i am misunderstood :p

    BalasHapus
  5. hehe...i think she is ms frida.....

    BalasHapus
  6. emmmm.. I dont know who is she????

    maybe I haven't followed her class..


    but nice post....

    BalasHapus