Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 14 April 2010

Habitual Narrative

Habitual Activity in Monday


Every day in Monday is the laziest day, because I have to start my study after weekend. In every weekend, I usually wake up at 9 A.M, and then I loaf in my bedroom in my boarding house. However, in Monday I have to wake up earlier than before, I also have to start my study and given many assignment from my lecturers. It is very hard for me. That’s why it is the laziest day for me.

However, I can’t do anything; I must get up at 7.45 A.M to start my first day. After getting up, I usually tidy my bedroom up, like fold my blanket, sweep the floor and open the window. After finishing them, I prepare myself to go to the campus. Firstly, I take a bath, and then dry my body up with a towel. After that, I put my clothes on and give some make-up on my face. I put a pair of shoes on and go to campus, but I don’t forget to bring my bag.

I have two courses in Monday; they are Intensive Reading 2 and Structure 2. Class of Intensive Reading 2 begins at 9 A.M, and the lecturer is Ms. Pat. Sometimes, some of the students are sleepy, but Ms. Pat is very kind so it doesn’t matter for us, but we have to pay attention in the course. After I finish with my first course, I take a rest for a while because we still have a few minutes left for the next course. Structure 2 begins at 11 A.M, and the lecturer is Ms. Frida. It is harder than the first course because it will be held in about two hours and a half. In the middle of the course, sometimes my stomach is rumbling because I haven’t got my breakfast. The class is over at 1.30 P.M, and after that I usually have lunch with my friends.

I usually arrive at my boarding house at 3.30 P.M. I take off my shoes and take my bag on the table. And then also take off my clothes and change them with other clothes. After that, I usually turn on my television, watch it for a while then take a nap. Before taking a nap, I usually wash my hands and also my feet.

I usually get up at 5.30 P.M, then I tidy my bedroom again and after that I take a bath. The next activity is refreshing me. I usually refresh myself with doing some simple activities like watching television, sharing with my friends or calling my mother, my father, my sisters or my boyfriends (sometimes). If there are a lot of assignments, I will do them. At about 8.00 P.M, I usually have my dinner with my friends. Sometimes, after having my dinner, I will continue doing my assignments but I usually gather with my friends and share whatever we want to share. And finally, I go to bed at 10 P.M.
It is my habitual activity in Monday. What about you? Would you share with me?
…^_^

1 komentar:

  1. #every day in Monday??
    are you sure?
    i think it'll be better if you say..
    #Monday is the laziest day..bla..bla..bla..

    i hate monday too.. ^^

    nice post well...

    BalasHapus